a bit of a late post coming today, thanks to all the fun i was having at my 1 hour glucose test. yum! not!
i would like to start off my post today with a big thanks to all those, past and present, near and far, serving in our country’s armed forces. without these men and women we wouldn’t be the country we are today. i would especially like to send a little love to nathan, above (taken in april, 2010), who is currently deployed. much love, friend.
on to things of note:
• last week was national engagement session week for me. seriously. i had 3 in 2 days. it’s also a good time to point out that i have awesome clients. thursday, the day i had 2 shoots, was FREEZING. like teeth chattering cold. would you think that from the photos below? i don’t think so.
• the airstream is one step closer to opening! she finally landed in her final resting spot last week and is currently getting hooked up to electric, sewer and water. so exciting!
• i noticed that 5 out of my 6 clients from this week’s engagement sessions had blue eyes. the only *odd ball? he’s from chicago. german community, what?! *not odd at all
• at 27 weeks, i’m feeling really….pregnant. i know i’ll laugh at that statement in approximately 10 weeks, but really. i think that because of the fact that i’m feeling so pregnant, i’m definitely feeling the pressure to get things going in her nursery. paint has been procured (sherwin william’s 40% off sale, FTW!!) and i can’t wait to get started. she’s currently the size of a head of cauliflower, that’s fun. all my fingers and toes are crossed that i passed my glucose test bc i do NOT want to think about doing the 3 hour.
• speaking of paint, we’re going to repaint an old dresser using the infamous annie sloan chalk paint! it better be worth the exorbitant price, that’s all i have to say.
• i have one more wedding to shoot this weekend and it’s maternity leave for me (aside from a few family sessions). i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t excited for a break. i love my clients, i do, with all my heart, but man am i ready. with that said, i couldn’t think of a better couple to end the year with this coming saturday!
have a great week, friends!
do you die for this photo? i knew the second i took it that it was a favorite of the year.