i am absolutely flying on cloud 9 after my wedding saturday. it was truly a perfect storm of an amazing family, a totally in love (and not afraid to show it) couple and beautiful weather. i had been looking forward to nikki and garrett’s wedding since i shot their e-session last fall. that anticipation was for good reason!
on to other happenings from the week:
• i was absolutely floored when i arrived to nikki’s parents house on wedding day to find a present….for me and baby ‘muda! i mean. really? how do i have the most kind, thoughtful clients in the world? so not necessary but 100% appreciated.
• speaking of baby ‘muda, he/she’s the size of a naval orange, currently! i’m nearing week 15 and hope that my remaining all day sickness symptoms continue to fade. i should note, however, that i have been extremely lucky in that department.
• it’s almost the middle of fall and i am scratching my head wondering how in the world that’s possible! not complaining, though, that means my fun, busy, crazy fall is all that much closer! there are no words for how much i’m looking forward to an anniversary getaway with josh later this month and my california adventure tour, kicking off in LA, stopping in san francisco, and culminating with suzy/lanz’s wedding south of big sur in october. buckle up!
• have any of my lady friends ever owned a pair of saltwaters? i finally bought a pair for myself and i’m obsessed. they’re only about $40, made entirely of leather and are made to get wet. they also come in kids’ sizes and i can’t imagine a more perfect shoe.
• i’m photographing 2 familiar families this week! i can’t wait to share!!
• andrew and the rest of his 14u babe ruth team leave friday for moses lake, wa for the babe ruth world series!!! they play the very first game of the tournament on saturday at 12 PST with pool play ending on wednesday and tournament beginning thursday. you can see the bracket here and get live score updates from the main page. i wish them the best and just know they’re going to represent jasper well and kick some serious ass while doing it.