Pardon me while I try to find the words to summarize Abby and Kraig’s day. Both Abby and Kraig have this light about them and seem to find a way to blanket everyone around them in that warmth, making them feel loved and appreciated. I’m not sure I’ve met another groom as happy (all the time) as Kraig and seeing the way he adores Abby just makes my heart swell.
We had the absolute most perfect day at the KlubHaus where both ceremony and reception took place. It had been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of shooting sunset photos at KlubHaus, and let me tell you, it was worth the wait!
Abby-I was ecstatic from the moment you contacted me and I’m so thrilled that our journey is far from over, as you’ll be seeing a lot of me this summer. Gah, best wedding season ever!
So many thanks to these great businesses:
- Ceremony/Reception: KlubHaus 61
- Florals: Green Thumb Greenhouse
- Decor: Abby’s Father (!!)
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaids dresses: BHLDN
- Guy’s suits: DC Tux
- Invitations: Zazzle
- DJ: MAC Events
- Cake/Cookies: Abby (those brown butter, chocolate toffee chunk just HIT) and Donut Bank
- Hair: Beauty Bar
- Makeup: Taylor Starrs