Brenden and Lauren began dating a lifetime ago when they were just teenagers and that young love has transformed into such a partnership. A partnership that everyone wants to be around, which is testament to their large bridal party! During the day I had this sudden thought that Brenden and Lauren are like Elf….in a “I’m in love and I don’t care who knows!”…way. In a dance like no one’s watching way–And let me tell you, there was plenty of fantastic dancing (Brenden can decide if he wants to share those with the world). 🙂
Lauren, you emit this effervescent light and I just adore standing in it. You tell everyone just how much they mean to you and that’s a trait to be admired. I’m truly sad our journey is over but I guess I’ll just keep staring at your beautiful faces to keep me from being sad.
Such a great vendor team!
- Venue: City View at Sterling Square, Evansville
- Decor: OBJ Design
- Florals: River Road Floral
- Chair Rental: TRU Event Rental
- DJ: Professional DJ Services
- Videography: Two Birds Studio
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Azazie
- Hair: Salon WOW
- Makeup: Meny’s Hair Company
- Second Shooter: Jack Greener