Do I have a visual treat for you! But before I talk about how beautiful these photos are–it doesn’t take a genius to see that, I want to talk about what a beautiful, perfect day we had for Shelby and Noah. These two are one those couples I’ll look back on for years to come with such JOY, remembering their day relaxed, EASY day. From Shelby’s immaculate taste and style, to the love from a wonderful family, to being able to say we were the very first wedding at the newly reopened St Joseph’s Catholic Church, to the absolute perfect (and I mean PERFECT) sprinkling of snow during bridal portraits. I mean it when I say, that I left with such a big smile on my face. No wedding day is perfect, but this one was about as close as you can get.
Shelby and Noah, it’s easy to love you both individually and as a couple. I wish all my couples allowed me to photograph them with such natural ease and genuine connection. I can’t wait to continue to watch your lives unfold together.
Also, I just really want to state for the record that in all those beautiful veil-in-the-wind shots, they are 100% real. Can’t fake that and I NEVER try.
- Venue: Thyen-Clark Cultural Center, Jasper
- Prep: River House Bed and Breakfast
- Flowers/Decor: Keith Bauer
- Bride’s Dress: Rebecca’s Bridal, Louisville
- Pajamas: Bride, Boohoo; Bridesmaids: SHEIN
- Cake: Barb Bauer
- Invitations: Copy Express, Lexington
- Hair: Beauty Bar
- Makeup: Taylor Starrs and Leann Knieriem
- Band: Top Tier
- Second Shooter: Brittany Moseby