Ashley and Jesse walked into their reception to the song “Jesse’s Girl” and that’s almost all you need to know about them. Joy and fun and love and two human beings that are just so good. Childhood sweethearts who find their way to marriage are rare and that’s what makes these two so special.
I love Ashley and Jesse and their family–this IS the second wedding of the summer for them, to be completed with another next summer–and I want to share a little story that perfectly sums up why. The day of the wedding, I was trying to figure out some logistical things for the reception when I told Ashley I didn’t see my name on the seating chart (which is 100% fine). To which she replied, “No, you’re on there. You’re literally sitting with my family.” That. Right there. I will forever be thankful for Ashley, her sister Abby and their family for making such bright spots for me this summer.
Huge thank you to this team for pulling off a completely stunning wedding day:
- Reception Venue: Thyen-Clark Cultural Center
- Flowers and Decoration: Green Thumb/Kirby Knies (with heavy direction from the Father of the Bride!)
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaids dresses:
- Cake: Ruth Vaughn
- Mini Cakes: Everything Bundt Cakes
- Band: Studebaker
- Guy’s Suits:
- Hair: BeautyBar
- Makeup: Taylor Starrs
- Custom Sign: Ali Oliver, Joy Writer Signs
- Videography: Journey Home Films