Grab your hanky and settle in, friends.
I’ve waxed poetic over and over about how much I love (and loved working with) Avery and Ted and it just goes so far beyond all the pretty things. Sure, their invitation suite was beyond. Avery’s jewelry and dress was flawless. They’ve both beautiful to look at. Beyond all that, I appreciate their meaningful way of living. When you speak to them, it’s not just surface-level, they have a way of making you feel like family. As Avery’s dad said in his toast, Avery brings out the best in everyone in her life. I truly feel that on such a deep level.
People will comment and compliment me on these photos and my response will be, “I can only photograph what’s there”, and that’s the truth. And what was there on November 14 was SO MUCH LOVE. I will be forever grateful they chose me.
All thanks to these wonderful businesses who made their dream come true in such a turbulent time:
- Ceremony: Precious Blood Catholic Church
- Reception, Cake: French Lick Resort
- Paper Goods: Ciarra Claire
- Flowers & Lighting: Millenium Events & Floral
- Band: Stretta
- Wedding Film: Slye Films
- Wedding Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaid Dresses: House of White
- Hair & Makeup: BeautyBar
- Men’s Suits: Siebert’s
- Avery’s Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
- Transportation: SUV Limo
- Second Shooter: Sharin Shank