Sam and Lauren’s day may have been originally planned for May, and they may have originally had a lot more people invited, but that didn’t make it any less of a fairytale. We had the most BEAUTIFUL fall day, surrounded by their closest friends and family and after so much anticipation and wait, they are finally husband and wife.
We were able to prep at the newly opened Hotel Carmichael, which….wowza….before heading down to the Palladium, which holds a special place in Lauren’s family’s heart, for formal photos.
Lauren (and Sam), thank you for making me such a priority in your reschedules and for being so darn enthusiastic about all of it. Your heart is warm and loving and being around you is such a joy.
Many thanks to these friends:
- Wedding Prep: Hotel Carmichael, Carmel
- Ceremony: Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church
- Reception: Woodland Country Club
- Flowers: George Thomas
- Invitations: Maureen Bowers (Lauren’s mom!)
- Cake: Cakes by Donna
- Bridal Gown: Marie Gabriel Couture
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Kennedy Blue
- Guy’s Tuxes: DC Tux Shop
- Hair: Cloud 9 Spa & Hair Design
- Second Shooter: Patton Photo