I adore Courtney, Ross AND the story of how they met. I’ve had a few couples where I just KNOW that fate or a higher being was responsible for them meeting, Ross and Courtney being one. They met while out with friends at Ball State and immediately connected. Except they forgot a vital step: they didn’t exchange numbers. Fast forward to one of the most attended events in Indiana: The Indy 500. But, wouldn’t you know that in the midst of thousands of people, Ross and Courtney found each other.
And let me tell you, I’m so glad they did because their wedding gave me so much life. I had a really rough q4 last year, something I hope to write about soon, and both Ross and Courtney and The Elliot’s weddings were such a great period to end my year on.
Thank you both for being such wonderful, fun and kind people. Oh and thanks for being so good looking. 😉
- Ceremony: St Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Reception: Venue 1408
- Flowers and Day-of Coordination: Keith Bauer
- Bridal Gown: Enzoani; Nancy’s Bridal, Indianapolis
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Birdy Grey
- Guy’s Suits: Siebert’s
- Hair: Beauty Bar, Jasper
- Makeup: Merle Norman
- Invitations: Minted
- Cake: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- DJ: LakeSide Entertainment
- Second Shooter: Kelly Buechlein