Man, talk about a dream team. This wedding literally combined some of my favorite (plus some new favorites) wedding friends at a location I’ve dreamed of photographing for years! From the exquisite paper goods (Christy with Creative in Bloom is an actual genuis…and artist), to an A+ planner (who happened to save me with her own amazing styling kit after I left mine at Evan and Shay’s wedding), to an amazing band and perfect venue, I adored every minute of this wedding. I don’t even need to mention my love for the Slye films team and…..and I didn’t even talk about the veil “wings” or an amazing reception dress change! Settle in, there’s a lot of beauty to look at!
I also wanted to make a quick plug for hosting your wedding ceremony and event at the same place. I know not every wedding is conducive to this, but it makes for such a stress free, easy day. I adore it!
So many thanks to these wonderful people.
- Venue: One World at Woolery Mill, Bloomington
- Planner: Gypsy Rose Events
- Paper Goods: Creative in Bloom
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Cake and Desserts: Alison Ballman, Farmhouse Cakes
- Cookies: Crumbl Cookies
- Catering: One World
- Florals: For the Beauty Floral
- Hair/Makeup: The Mane, Bloomington
- Videographer: Slye Films
- Band: Kudmani
- Second Shooter: Maria Uebelhor