Kathy had been waiting and waiting to meet her Mr Right. Until one fateful evening she had a date with Mr Wright. A date that didn’t seem to end, to the chagrin of the restaurant staff. Sometimes you just will time to stand still.
I won’t lie, Mother Nature wasn’t behaving the most kindly on Kathy and Jerod’s day. However, I was chatting with Kathy about how I just felt for her and she said, “You know…I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time, everyone I love is here, so no matter what, this day is perfect.”
And she was right! Their day was absolutely perfect. Wet, but perfect. 🙂
Many thanks to this wonderful team!
- Bridal prep: French Lick Resort
- Ceremony: Pete Dye Golf Course
- Reception: Pete Dye Golf Course
- Flowers: French Lick Resort
- Planning: Josey, French Lick Resort
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Cake: French Lick Resort
- Paper Goods: Kathy Hoffman Wright (Bride)
- Makeup: Kana Brown
- Hair: Krystal Luker
- Second Shooter: Halcyon Creative
And because I love a good behind the scenes photo, here’s a great one Chelsea grabbed!