When Mother Nature decided she was going to literally rain on their wedding day, Rachel and Brad could have been mad. They could have been sad and let it affect their day; No one would have blamed them. But they didn’t. They rearranged their beautiful family barn, prepped their massive tent and chose to focus on what was important: getting married.
Rachel is one of the sweetest women I know and she’s such a great partner for Brad. I adored watching their nieces and nephews climbing all over their laps during the toasts….such a sweet showing of love and family bond. I wish you nothing but the best and am so grateful I was the one who got to photograph your day (many thanks to Lacey for that)!
Many thanks to this great team:
- Ceremony and Reception: Private family property, Jasper
- Tent: Bauer’s Tent
- Flowers: Gehlhausen’s
- Hair: Brittany Schipp
- Makeup: Chloe Berger, Merle Norman
- Bridal Gown: Beth Carter Exquisite Bridal
- Suits: Siebert’s
- Bridesmaid’s dresses: Beth Carter Exquisite Bridal
- Cake: Ruth Vaughn
- Band: Eight-Sixt
- Second Shooter: Sharin Shank (literally wouldn’t have made it through this day without you, Sharin!)