I’m always amazed at the power of social media in our current lives, for good or bad. Several years ago, Brad saw a cute girl pop up in the “people you may know” section of Facebook and decided to friend Leah. The rest is history. I’ve been photographing Brad, Leah, Hunter, and Cali for a few years now at mini sessions and I can’t tell you how special it was for me to photograph this family officially coming together.
I kept catching sweet moments of Hunter and Brad throughout the day (that one from the ceremony literally made me teary) but it wasn’t until his toast to his Dad and Leah where we all saw his comedic side shine through. Boasting an “itchy trigger finger” in regards to one of Leah’s cats, he had literally everyone laughing to the point of tears.
Thank you so much, truly, for having me capture your day. It was beautiful, in every way, from start to finish. I wish all 3 of you so much joy and happiness.
Many thanks to these lovely people:
- Reception: St Anthony Community Center
- Florals and Coordination: Keith Bauer
- Videography: Brescher Filming & Production
- Bridal Gown, Guy’s Suits, Bridesmaids dresses: Allure; Beth Carter Exquisite Bridal
- Cake: Barbara Bauer
- Hair: Uptown Salon; Tessa Taylor & Claudia Schuetter
- Makeup: Taylor Hasenour (Bride) and Shannon Leinenbach
- DJ: Loopy Music & Event Services