Brandon and Lacy have “been together forever” and what I love most about those weddings is the fact that it also becomes a marriage of the families, but just two individuals.
We had such a beautiful day and for once, Mother Nature was on our side! She started to roll in with fury right as we were finishing bridal portraits and it let up enough for us to jump out in time for some sunset photos! Lacy and Brandon are both so incredibly kind and caring…just a true joy. I’m so thankful to have been part of your incredible day!
- Reception: KlubHaus 61
- Reception Decoration: Sheila Stafford
- Bridal Party Florals: Erin Rust
- Bridal Gown: Wedding Studio Carmel
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Bella Bridesmaids
- Hair: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Salon
- Makeup: Jagged Edge Salon
- Dessert Bar: Spud Country Market
- Videography: Nordhoff Cinematography
- Second Shooter: Trista Durcholz