While they went to high school together, it wasn’t until post-college life that Sydney and Kyle were reunited and Kyle finally asked out “THE Sydney Roll” and the rest is a beautiful love story.
Sydney is the kind of person who welcomes you into her universe with zero limitations. And her universe is FULL of life and personality. I can speak from experience that these are the best kind of people AND clients. Her openness to me and my camera mean the world. And can we talk about Kyle? He’s serious but goofy when it counts…and do you SEE the way he looks at Syd? Ladies, wait for a man who looks at you like that.
I’ve been looking forward to your day for a while and I’m equal parts thankful to have been a part of it and sad it’s over! I wish you all the best.
I’m also thankful for these people:
- Ceremony Location: Santa Claus Tabernacle
- Reception: Venue 1408
- Flowers and Decoration: Paul Wehr
- Makeup: Taylor Starrs and Jack Greener
- Hair: Nicole Waggoner and Kiyla Nurrenbern
- Bridal Gown: Beth Carter
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Dessy
- Men’s Suits: The Black Tux
- Second Shooter: Jack Greener