I first met Rachel when she was maid of honor for her best friend Emily a couple years ago and was thrilled when she got engaged and asked me to shoot her own wedding!
She and Chayce met through Emily and Adam back in high school. I love not only Rachel and Chayce’s relationship but the four of them together are such a cool, rare thing. Speaking of Rachel and Chayce…I mean, wait until you see the way he looks at her. It makes me so happy to see and even happier that I got to photograph it.
I wish both of you the absolute best and can’t wait to follow along on all your campulance adventures!
Many thanks to these great people and places!
- Reception Venue: Ferdinand Community Center
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaids Gowns: David’s Bridal
- Guy’s Suits: Siebert’s, Jasper
- Hair/Makeup: Beauty Bar
- Flowers and Decor: Erin Rust
- Cake: Cupcakes by Melissa
- Band: Eighty Sixt
- Second Shooter: Jack Greener