When Natalie said she wanted to become a “Mountain Boho Bride”, she probably didn’t think we’d be dodging rain showers literally all day. However, a testament to what great people both she and Hunter are, they never once felt sad or gipped or disappointed. They were focused on the fact that they were getting married alongside all the most important people in their life. I always tell people that when I shoot weddings of high school sweethearts, it truly is like one big family and is so special.
Shooting such a beautiful wedding in the midst of the Smoky Mountains (which really really lived up to their name) was such a pinch me moment and one I’m so grateful to have had the privilege of doing. Thank you, Natalie and Hunter for trusting me with your day and having me along!
It was such a team effort and we had a great one!
- Venue: The Magnolia Wedding Venue, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Planner: Custom Love
- Florals: LB Floral
- Bridal Gown: The Wedding Studio, Carmel Indiana
- Guy’s Suits: The Black Tux
- Desserts: Magpie’s Bakers
- Invitations: The Knot
- Hair/Makeup: Southern Roots, Jasper, Indiana
- Second Shooter: Willow and Rove