Mira and JP’s love story is one of patience, long-distance, and so much love sprinkled in, all the way to its root. After meeting in high school, their education took them states apart and it wasn’t until after they were engaged that they finally found themselves not only in the same state again, but under the same roof. As her cousin and someone who saw it all unfold, to see their wedding day was such a joy. Getting to see these two through the years and watching their relationship grow while maintaining such distance was admiral and a lesson in playing the long game.
I can’t wait to keep watching your story unfold and to watch that joy grow. The pleasure is completely ours.
- Planning: Megan, Arbor and Bloom Events
- Venue: The Black Iris Estate, Carmel
- Bridal Prep: Hotel Carmichael, Carmel
- Florals: Special Occasions Design
- Hair: Laura Snyder, Paige Grant
- Makeup: Summer Miller
- Bridal Gown: Nancy’s Bridal
- Videography: 3 to 1 Video
- Second Shooter: Patton Photo (A Million thank you’s to Lynda!!!!)