While I didn’t have the pleasure of shooting Lauren and Bryce’s engagement session, I’ve known Bryce for a while as he’s a great DJ in the area! It’s always so fun having a member of the wedding community on the other side of things for a change!
Lauren and her (very large and tall) family are the kind of people you just want to be around whenever you can. They are welcoming, kind and such a good time. It’s zero surprise that Lauren and Bryce are such wonderful people, too. And can we pause for a quick second and talk about how Lauren gave me strong Megan Markle vibes all day?? STUNNING. I’m playing through things in my mind trying to figure out how we can relive their perfect day again sometime really soon. Gah. SO good!
- Reception Venue: Highland Woods, Vincennes
- Flowers: Borrowed and Bloomed
- Decor: Pretty Posies
- DJ: Soiree Sounds
- Desserts: Jenna’s Bakehouse
- Hair: Parlour on Main, Vincennes
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
- Second Shooter: Brittney Buechler