I fell in love with Emily and Levi after their IU engagement session last year and have been counting down the days to their wedding ever since. I feel like so much in our world has changed since then and it felt strangely healing to be together with them again in a more settled, relaxed spot.
Now, I’m about to tell you something super important: New Harmony, Indiana, in the spring isn’t to be missed. It was a literal play ground for my second shooter and me with literally endless beautiful spots. After jumping all around town, we settled back at the Posey County Fairgrounds for a beautiful ceremony and rounded out the day with one of my favorite sunset sessions EVER. That couch! gah!
- Wedding Gown: Ella Park Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Ella Park Bridal
- Guy’s Suits: Ella Park Bridal
- Invitations: Zola
- Hair: Kim Reinitz
- Makeup: Dacia Drew
- Flowers/Decor: Just Your Style
- Bouquets: Julie & Emily Keitel
- Doughnuts: Square Donuts, Bloomington
- Second Shooter: Patton Photo
And I just had to share this sweetness. Square donuts were one of Levi and Emily’s favorite late night snacks while in college. And let me tell you, they still hit.