Sarah and Tyler’s day is the kind you don’t forget. The sum of all the parts is something so great, I find it difficult to put into words. From the gorgeous, hand illustrated invitations and Tyler’s Grandfather’s perfectly-led ceremony, to the insanely perfect florals and the vintage Rolls-Royce, to Sarah’s dress at the most perfect wedding venue around, to all the small details Sarah thought to include. All of it. It was perfect and I wish I could relieve it every weekend.
None of that is to discount how perfect THEY are. Both in the healthcare field, so their love of people is obvious, but beyond that, their love for each other. Sarah loves hard and Tyler not only accepts that love but he’s right there to give it back.
S&T: I adore you two completely and I truly, truly, wish you the best in this life.
We had quite the team and I’m very grateful for all of them:
- Venue: The Wilds Venue
- Wedding Coordinator: Ashley Weddings
- Flowers: Artful Blooms
- Invitations, Graphic Elements, and Hand Lettering: Creative in Bloom
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Lulu’s
- Suits: Men’s Warehouse
- DJ: Blessinger Entertainment
- Hair: Studio M Salon
- Makeup: ELO Beauty
- Cake: Icing on the Cake by Kristina
- Vintage Rolls-Royce: Btown Classics
- Pies: The Apple Works
- Caterer: First Class Catering
- Videography: Slye Films
- Second Shooter: Jack Greener