From the moment I found out Laura and Bob were engaged, I had everything crossed that she would reach out to me. Having known her since she was a tiny tot and seeing her through college at IU with my sister, I just knew I wanted to be the one to capture and and Bob’s day.
Their day was flawless from start to finish (in large part thanks to Angie at Velour Events) and saw endless details and beauty. From the magnificent Nashville Estate, that saw bridal prep and the reception, to the custom cocktail hour monograms, to my favorite wedding band…EVER, it was perfection.
Laura and Bob (and Winnie), I wish you all the happiness and joy life has to offer. Thank you, thank you for allowing me to be part of your day.
Many thanks to these wonderful companies:
- Wedding Venue: The Nashville Estate
- Wedding Planner: Velour Events
- Hair: Mindy Snyder, Elements Salon
- Makeup: Grace Wickman, one10 Beauty
- Florals: Vintage Florals
- Bridal Gown: Liancarlo // White Dresses, Nashville
- Bridesmaid’s Gowns: Jenny Yoo
- Wedding Film: His & Hers Productions
- Catering: Premier Catering
- Beverage Service: Apertif Events & Cocktails
- Cake: Baked in Nashville
- Band: The Downtown Band (LITERALLY, THE BEST)
- Photo Assistance: Ardee Chua
- Main Photographer: Meghan Premuda