Ask anyone close to Marissa and Gibson about their wedding and they will likely say something along the lines of “it’s about time!” And while they have been together for a very long time, I really love that they have done their relationship on their own terms, not rushing into anything. Their relationship is mature-yet playful and fun and a true partnership. They are two of the most genuine and kind people and I’m so thankful I was there for their day.
A small side note, it’s so flattering when any family members of a fellow photographer pick you to serve them. Jessica, I know it’s probably not easy to see someone else document your sister’s day so know that I am so honored it was me!!!
Thankful for these vendors:
- Reception: Klubhaus 61
- Bridal Prep: Winfield West B&B
- Makeup: Taylor Starrs & Leann Knieriem
- Hair: BeautyBar
- Flowers: Erin Rust
- Cake: Claudia Juarez
- Desserts: Kim Mundy
- Bridal Gown: House of White
- Bridesmaid’s dresses: Ella Park
- Groomsmen’s suits: NP Tux
- Videographer: Brescher Film
- Second Shooter: Trista Durcholz